A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MIDU ft LK – Anh Nghĩ Anh Là Ai? | OFFICIAL MV | #ANALA
- Thế Giới Hôn Nhân: không chờ đợi được lâu con dân săn lùng cái kết từ bản gốc
- I think best Duo Gameplay with Amitbhai – Garena Free Fire- Total Gaming
- Liên Quân _ Hướng Dẫn Nạp Quân Huy Được + Thêm 30% Cực Dễ
- Cộng Đồng LGBT Tự Hào Ngày Chị Em Bê Đê, Cát Thy Được Tặng Hoa Quẫy Tưng Bừng