Make your old speakers bluetooth by using – Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. The main feature of this adapter is it’s cost-effectiveness. To purchase a bluetooth speaker is way costlier if you are looking for a power packed pair of good speakers. Hence, if you already own a speaker of your choice, which needs a significant upgrade to make it bluetooth then you are at the right place.
Main features of this adapter are –
– Multipoint Bluetooth. Pair smartphone and tablet simultaneously
– Convenient, 1-push pairing button
– Works with PC speakers, Home Stereo Systems and AV Receivers
– No-compromise Logitech audio
– Reliable 15-meter line-of-sight range
Logitech has almost discontinued the model shown in the video and new version is already in the market. Link is given below for the newer version:
Note: As an improvement, new adapter has USB power option, however, RCA connectors have been deprecated.
Gears used –
Video Cam: Panasonic HC-PV100 HD
Camera: Nikon D3400
Mic: Samson C01
Director: Anil Chauhan
You can follow us on –